Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Dr. Mark Weiss
Dr. Weiss was born and raised in Miami, Florida, and attended North Miami Beach Senior High School. He is married to Tobi and has two children, Jake and Marni.
Dr. Weiss is devoted to serving the community and is involved in school volunteering, mentoring, coaching little league, and outreach for the underserved and underprivileged dental patients through the Dental Lifeline Network. He has been a provider for Dental Lifeline Network for over twenty years.
Dr. Weiss earned both his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degrees at the University of Florida. He completed his Externship at the Mayo Dental Clinic and his Removable Prosthetics Externship at the VA Hospital in Tampa, Florida. He has been an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Florida-College of Dentistry since 2009.
Dr. Weiss is involved in the following Professional Organizations:
· American Dental Association
· Florida Dental Association
· South Florida District Dental Association
· North Dade Dental Society
· Alpha Omega Dental Society
· Editor for Alpha Omegan Magazine
· Distinguished Service Award
· Super Series Study Club
· Bon Secour- Villa Maria Nursing Center and Rehabilitation Hospital – Former Director of Dentistry
Dr. Weiss volunteers his time and services with the following organizations:
· North Miami Beach Optimist Little League Coach
· North Miami Beach Optimist Sponsor
· Donated Dental Services
· Camillus House
· Miami Dade Public Schools Mentoring Program and received Business Partner Award
· Special Olympic
· Big Brother- Little Brother Program located in Gainesville Florida
· Children’s Dental Outreach Mobile Clinic